What if those in the prison of emotional bondage could be released to serve and minister to others?
What if you could provide people with life-changing freedom from unforgiveness, anger and fear?
Would you like to see marriages restored, families in harmony and spiritual strength within your church family or perish? Are you searching for your own answers to these troubling issues?
Through the teachings of Dr. Ken Nichols and ALIVE Ministries, these questions can be answered by the power of the Holy Spirit. Ken is a gifted communicator with a passion to equip believers to deal with the difficult challenges of life. His spontaneity and quick wit make it easy to deal with topics like anger management, marital stress, fear and broken relationships. Dr. Nichols’ teaching sends out a divinely orchestrated word of warning, coupled with words of wisdom. Dr. Nichols is also available for counselor training.
Listed below are just a few Seminar and Retreat topics:
Marriage and Family
- Principles of Partnership
Ingredients for a Successful Marriage; Truth, Time, Talk and Touch
- Parenting on Purpose
How to Grow Your Child into the Likeness of Christ
- Weekend of Oneness
Maximizing Intimacy in Marriage
- Always Living in View of Eternity
- The Life-Changing Power of Perspective
- Harnessing the Power of Fear
- Transforming Fear into Faith
- The Healing Freedom of Forgiveness
- Breaking Free from the Bondage of Unforgiveness
- Freedom From Anger: Five Keys to Unlocking Your Anger Prison
Scheduling Dr. Nichols
There are variety of schedules available in which Dr. Ken Nichols can minister to the needs of your people. ALIVE Ministries provides seminars, retreats and conferences that will help make a difference in the lives of Christians battling with difficult issues.
Below we have listed a few sample schedules for the various topics we offer. ALIVE Ministries can design a schedule and subject matter to accommodate the needs of your group. Contact us for more information.
- Couples Weekend of Oneness Retreat
Friday afternoon through Saturday evening or Sunday morning
- Transforming Fear into Faith (or other topics)
Friday evening through Saturday noon
- Always Living in View of Eternity (or other topics)
- Life Enrichment Classes (Anger Management, Forgiveness, Fear, etc.)
- Lay Shepherd/Counselor Training
A 20 hour program – five hours a week for four weeks